Loot Tables - Events

Schedule
Can enter once per day by purchasing the Varka Ticket from xShop using WC or GP.

Minimum Level Requirement
Level 1 : Lvl 401 | Level 2 : Lvl 601 | Level 3 : Lvl 801 | Level 4 : Lvl 1001 | Level 5 : Lvl 1201 | Level 6 : Lvl 1401 |

Monster Element and Zone will be set randomly upon entry.

Rewards
Level 1 Rewards:
100% chance to drop (1) Ruud Box Lucky (DEFAULT REWARD)
100% chance to drop (1) Ruud Box (3000)
100% chance to drop (6) Sealed Bloodangel Armor Sculpture
100% chance to drop (5) Jewel of Bless and Soul
100% chance to drop (1) Class Specific Excellent Bloodangel + L + 3 Opts

Level 2 Rewards:
100% chance to drop (1) Ruud Box Lucky (DEFAULT REWARD)
100% chance to drop (1) Ruud Box (3000)
100% chance to drop (6) Sealed Bloodangel Armor Sculpture
100% chance to drop (10) Jewel of Bless and Soul
100% chance to drop (1) Class Specific Excellent Darkangel + L + 3 Opts

Level 3 Rewards:
100% chance to drop (1) Ruud Box Lucky (DEFAULT REWARD)
1% chance to drop (1) Premium Muun Box
14% chance to drop (1) Jewel of Chance
15% chance to drop (50) Lapid Stones
25% chance to drop (1) Mysterious Stone
45% chance to drop (20) Guardian Enhanced Stones
100% chance to drop (1) Sealed Envelope (MAZE TICKET)
100% chance to drop (1) Spider Artifact Box
100% chance to drop (10) Sealed Bloodangel Armor Sculpture
100% chance to drop (1) Tradeable 5K Ruud Coin
100% chance to drop (15) Jewel of Bless and Soul

Level 4 Rewards:
100% chance to drop (1) Ruud Box Lucky (DEFAULT REWARD)
1% chance to drop (1) Premium Muun Box
9% chance to drop (1) Jewel of Chance
25% chance to drop (2) Mysterious Stone
30% chance to drop (100) Lapid Stones
35% chance to drop (30) Guardian Enhanced Stones
100% chance to drop (1) Sealed Envelope (MAZE TICKET)
100% chance to drop (2) Spider Artifact Box
100% chance to drop (14) Sealed Bloodangel Armor Sculpture
100% chance to drop (1) Tradeable 5K Ruud Coin
100% chance to drop (1) Tradeable Ruud Box (1000)
100% chance to drop (20) Jewel of Bless and Soul

Level 5 Rewards:
100% chance to drop (1) Ruud Box Lucky (DEFAULT REWARD)
1% chance to drop (1) Premium Muun Box
9% chance to drop (1) Jewel of Chance
25% chance to drop (3) Mysterious Stone
30% chance to drop (125) Lapid Stones
35% chance to drop (40) Guardian Enhanced Stones
100% chance to drop (1) Sealed Envelope (MAZE TICKET)
100% chance to drop (2) Spider Artifact Box
100% chance to drop (18) Sealed Bloodangel Armor Sculpture
100% chance to drop (1) Tradeable 5K Ruud Coin
100% chance to drop (1) Tradeable Ruud Box (1500)
100% chance to drop (25) Jewel of Bless and Soul

Level 6 Rewards:
100% chance to drop (1) Ruud Box Lucky (DEFAULT REWARD)
1% chance to drop (1) Premium Muun Box
9% chance to drop (1) Jewel of Chance
25% chance to drop (4) Mysterious Stone
30% chance to drop (150) Lapid Stones
35% chance to drop (50) Guardian Enhanced Stones
100% chance to drop (1) Sealed Envelope (MAZE TICKET)
100% chance to drop (3) Spider Artifact Box
100% chance to drop (22) Sealed Bloodangel Armor Sculpture
100% chance to drop (1) Tradeable 5K Ruud Coin
100% chance to drop (1) Tradeable Ruud Box (3000)
100% chance to drop (30) Jewel of Bless and Soul

Schedule
12:00 and 20:00
All times expressed in Server Time


Rewards
BASIC (Harmony Box):
3% chance to drop (1) Errtel of Radiance up to level 7
7% chance to drop (1) Condor Feather
7% chance to drop (1) Jewel of Luck
40% chance to drop (1) Ruud Box 3000
43% chance to drop (1) Fragment of Radiance Slot
100% chance to drop (1) Spider Artifact Box

Bonus (Boss Battle Bonus Box):
20% chance to drop (1) 300 Pentagram
35% chance to drop (1) Fragment of Radiance
45% chance to drop (1) Ruud Box 3000
100% chance to drop (2-5) Jewel of Harmony

How to Enter
Loot Elena's Letter from Imperial Guardian event from level 801+



Rewards
Lower: 5,000 Ruud
Medium: 6,000 Ruud
Higher: 7,000 Ruud

Top 3 Each Month
Level 1 will be rewarded UP TO 14,000 Ruud
Level 2 will be rewarded UP TO 35,000 Ruud
Level 3 will be rewarded UP TO 42,000 Ruud

Schedule
Every Saturday 09:30
All times expressed in Server Time


Rewards
Crywolf Altar
100% Chance to drop (2) item: Jewel of Harmony/Soul/Bless/Life/Creation/Chaos x10, Ruud Box (2000)

Dark Elf
50% chance to drop (1) item: Jewel of Chaos/Bless/Soul/Life/Creation/Harmony x5, Medium Bless of Light x5, Ruud Box (2000)
50% chance to drop (1) item: Jewel of Chaos/Bless/Soul/Life/Creation/Harmony x10, Lower Bless of Light x5, Ruud Box (2000)

Balgass
500 Goblin Points
10% chance to drop (1) item: Rare Ticket
10% chance to drop (1) item: Steel of Heaven
30% chance to drop (1) item: Broken Horn
50% chance to drop 10000-20000 Ruud

Schedule
Sunday 10:30
All times expressed in Server Time


Rewards
Castle Mix:
10% chance to craft (1) item: Jewel of Luck
10% chance to craft (1) item: 100,000 Ruud
10% chance to craft (1) item: Bloodstring Lyra up to 5 slots
10% chance to craft (1) item: Gold Fenrir
10% chance to craft (1) item: 50,000 Ruud
10% chance to craft (1) item: Archangel Weapon with 6 Excellent Options + Random Luck/Skill
10% chance to craft (1) item: Random Seed Step 5
10% chance to craft (1) item: Condor Feather
10% chance to craft (1) item: Blue Fenrir
10% chance to craft (1) item: Black Fenrir

Schedule
Saturday and Sunday 13:30
All times expressed in Server Time


Rewards
Cursed Monsters:
10% chance to drop (1) item: Elemental Talisman of Luck
15% chance to drop 150-750 Ruud
25% chance to drop (1) item: Elemental Rune x1/x5/x10
50% chance to drop 123456 Zen

Obelisk Tower:
100% chance to drop (2) items: Random [300] Pentagram with up to 4 sockets and Tradeable 5k Ruud Coin

Schedule
00:15 on the hour


Exp Bonus
Blood Castle 1 - 1.5x
Blood Castle 2 - 1.5x
Blood Castle 3 - 1.5x
Blood Castle 4 - 1.5x
Blood Castle 5 - 1.5x
Blood Castle 6 - 1.5x
Blood Castle 7 - 1.5x


Rewards
CHAOS CARDS CAN BE EARNED HERE
Blood Castle 1
5% chance to drop (1) Random Archangel Weapon + 1 Excellent Option - Random Luck/Skill
95% chance to drop (1) Bless of Light
40 Goblin Points

Blood Castle 2
5% chance to (1) Random Archangel Weapon + 1 Excellent Option - Random Luck/Skill
95% chance to drop (1) Bless of Light
40 Goblin Points

Blood Castle 3
5% chance to (1) Random Archangel Weapon + 2 Excellent Option - Random Luck/Skill
95% chance to drop (1) Bless of Light
40 Goblin Points

Blood Castle 4
5% chance to (1) Random Archangel Weapon + 3 Excellent Option - Random Luck/Skill
95% chance to drop (1) Bless of Light
40 Goblin Points

Blood Castle 5
5% chance to (1) Random Archangel Weapon + 4 Excellent Option - Random Luck/Skill
45% chance to drop (3) Bless of Light
50% chance to drop (1) Miracle Coin
40 Goblin Points

Blood Castle 6
1% chance to drop 20,000 Ruud
49% chance to drop (3) Bless of Light
50% chance to drop (2) Miracle Coin
40 Goblin Points

Blood Castle 7
2% chance to drop 30,000 Ruud
20% chance to drop (1) Mysterious Stone
30% chance to drop (3) Miracle Coin
48% chance to drop (3) Bless of Light
40 Goblin Points

Schedule
00:45, 02:45, 04:45, 06:45, 08:45, 10:45, 11:45, 45:45, 14:45, 16:45, 18:45, 20:45, 20:45
All times expressed in Server Time


Rewards
CHAOS CARDS CAN BE EARNED HERE
Chaos Castle 1
30% chance to drop (1) Bless of Light
30% chance to drop (5) random Jewel of Bless/Soul/Life/Creation/Chaos
40% chance to drop (1) random Ancient Item

Chaos Castle 2
30% chance to drop (1) Bless of Light
30% chance to drop (10) random Jewel of Bless/Soul/Life/Creation/Chaos
40% chance to drop (1) random Ancient Item
25 Goblin Points

Chaos Castle 3
30% chance to drop (1) Bless of Light
30% chance to drop (10) random Jewel of Bless/Soul/Life/Creation/Chaos
40% chance to drop (1) random Ancient Item
25 Goblin Points

Chaos Castle 4
30% chance to drop (1) Bless of Light
30% chance to drop (10) random Jewel of Bless/Soul/Life/Creation/Chaos
40% chance to drop (1) random Ancient Item (for AHS)
25 Goblin Points

Chaos Castle 5
30% chance to drop (1) Bless of Light
30% chance to drop (15) random Jewel of Bless/Soul/Life/Creation/Chaos
40% chance to drop (1) random Ancient Item (for AHS)
25 Goblin Points

Chaos Castle 6
30% chance to drop (2) Bless of Light
30% chance to drop (15) random Jewel of Bless/Soul/Life/Creation/Chaos
40% chance to drop (2) random Ancient Item (for AHS)
25 Goblin Points

Chaos Castle 7
5% chance to drop (1) Mysterious Stone
25% chance to drop (2) Bless of Light
30% chance to drop (15) random Jewel of Bless/Soul/Life/Creation/Chaos
40% chance to drop (3) random Ancient Item (for AHS)
25 Goblin Points

Schedule
00:45 on the hour


Exp Bonus
Devil Square 1 - 1.5x
Devil Square 2 - 1.5x
Devil Square 3 - 1.5x
Devil Square 4 - 1.5x
Devil Square 5 - 1.5x
Devil Square 6 - 1.5x
Devil Square 7 - 1.5x


Rewards
Devil Square 1
5 Monkey - 10% chance to drop nothing / 90% chance to drop 250 Ruud or (1) Miracle Coin
40 Goblin Points

Devil Square 2
5 Monkey - 10% chance to drop nothing / 90% chance 400 Ruud or (1) Miracle Coin
40 Goblin Points
Ruud Box

Devil Square 3
5 Monkey - 10% chance to drop nothing / 90% chance to drop 600 Ruud or (1) Miracle Coin
40 Goblin Points
Ruud Box

Devil Square 4
5 Monkey - 10% chance to drop nothing / 90% chance to drop 600 Ruud or (1) Miracle Coin
40 Goblin Points
Ruud Box

Devil Square 5, 6 & 7
5 Monkey - 10% chance to drop nothing / 90% chance to drop 800 Ruud or (1) Miracle Coin
40 Goblin Points
Ruud Box

* Top 5 ranked players will also be awarded 1 random Talisman.

This event requires a minimum of 2 parties containing at least 5 members in each party.



Schedule
01:45, 05:45, 09:45, 13:45, 17:45, 21:45
All times expressed in Server Time


Rewards
50% chance to drop (1) 10 Stack (Chaos, Bless, Soul, Life, Creation)
50% chance to drop 3000-7500 Ruud
100 Goblin Points
Ruud Box